The Emirates FA Cup second round proper draw was made on Monday evening, straight after the final tie of the week between Dagenham & Redbridge and Salford City.
After 11 ties were settled via a replay, all clubs involved now know who they are facing in the next round.
We have 20 ties at the second round stage, which will be played across the weekend of Friday 3 until Monday 6 December and with winning clubs collecting £34,000 from the competition prize fund.
And there will be at least two non-League team heading into the third round proper, with current National League leaders Boreham Wood paired with near neighbours St Albans City of the National League South and Kidderminster Harriers hosting AFC Halifax Town.
1. Yeovil Town v Stevenage
2. Bristol Rovers v Sutton United
3. Burton Albion v Port Vale
4. Buxton v Morecambe
5. Lincoln City v Hartlepool United
6. AFC Wimbledon v Cheltenham Town
7. Colchester United v Wigan Athletic
8. Leyton Orient v Tranmere Rovers
9. Cambridge United v Exeter City
10. Doncaster Rovers v Mansfield Town
11. Walsall v Swindon Town
12. Rotherham United v Stockport County
13. Gateshead v Charlton Athletic
14. Boreham Wood v St Albans City
15. Kidderminster Harriers v FC Halifax Town
16. Carlisle United v Shrewsbury Town
17. Salford City v Chesterfield
18. Rochdale v Plymouth Argyle
19. Ipswich Town v Barrow
20. Portsmouth v Harrogate Town