There are four all-Premier League ties in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup after the draw was made at the BT Tower in London.
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City will travel to West Ham United, Hull City will entertain Swansea, Burnley go to Sunderland and champions Leicester City will take on Everton.
Holders Manchester United face Reading, who are managed by former Reds defender Jaap Stam.
And Stourbridge, the lowest-ranked team left in this season’s competition, will go up against Wycombe Wanderers after beating Northampton Town in their re-arranged second round tie.
The draw was conducted by Ian Wright and Steven Gerrard, both two-time FA Cup winners with Arsenal and Liverpool respectively.
The 32 third round ties will be played across the weekend of 6-9 January 2017, with each winning club receiving £67,500 from The FA prize fund.
This season’s Final will take place at Wembley Stadium connected by EE on Saturday 27 May 2017 (kick-off TBC).
Third round draw:
1. Ipswich Town v Lincoln City
2. Barrow v Rochdale
3. Manchester United v Reading
4. Hull City v Swansea City
5. Sunderland v Burnley
6. Queens Park Rangers v Blackburn Rovers
7. Millwall v AFC Bournemouth
8. West Ham United v Manchester City
9. Brighton & Hove Albion v MK Dons
10. Blackpool v Barnsley
11. Wigan Athletic v Nottingham Forest
12. Birmingham City v Newcastle United
13. Chelsea v Peterborough United
14. Middlesbrough v Sheffield Wednesday
15. West Bromwich Albion v Derby County
16. Everton v Leicester City
17. Liverpool v Plymouth Argyle
18. Wycombe Wanderers v Stourbridge
19. Watford v Burton Albion
20. Preston North End v Arsenal
21. Cardiff City v Fulham
22. Stoke City v Wolverhampton Wanderers
23. Cambridge United v Leeds United
24. Bristol City v Fleetwood Town
25. Huddersfield Town v Port Vale
26. Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa
27. Brentford v Eastleigh
28. Bolton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
29. Norwich City v Southampton
30. Sutton United v AFC Wimbledon
31. Accrington Stanley v Luton Town
32. Rotherham United v Oxford United