The England squads for five of our men’s teams will be named later this week ahead of the October international window.
After September saw just the men's senior and under-21 teams in action – plus a training camp for the women's senior squad – as the new season got back underway, October will be the first chance for the MU20s, MU19s and MU18s to get together in the 2020-21 campaign.
It will be Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions squad which is named first on Thursday 1 October, as they prepare for three games at Wembley Stadium against Wales, Belgium and Denmark.
The development squad announcements will follow on Friday 2 October, with the Young Lions all set to meet up during the week commencing Monday 5 October for games and training.
And Phil Neville's Lionesses squad will also be in action, with their first game of the season scheduled for later in the month as they travel to Germany.
Here's a run-down of when the squads will be announced and which games they currently have scheduled:
Men’s senior team (squad announced at 2pm on Thursday 1 October):
- Wales (H) – Men's international match, 8pm Thursday 8 October 2020 at Wembley Stadium connected by EE
- Belgium (H) – UEFA Nations League, 5pm Sunday 11 October 2020 at Wembley Stadium connected by EE
- Denmark (H) – UEFA Nations League, 7.45pm Wednesday 14 October 2020 at Wembley Stadium connected by EE
Women's senior team (squad announced on Tuesday 13 October):
- Germany (A) – Women's international match, 3pm Tuesday 27 October 2020 at BRITA Arena, Wiesbaden
Men's U21 team (squad announced at 10.30am on Friday 2 October):
- Andorra (A) – UEFA U21 EURO qualifier, 2pm Wednesday 7 October 2020 at Estadi Nacional, Andorra la Vella
- Turkey (H) – UEFA U21 EURO qualifier, 7pm Tuesday 13 October 2020 at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton
Men's U20 team (squad announced at 11.30am on Friday 2 October):
- Wales (H) – Men's U20 international match, Tuesday 13 October 2020 at St. George’s Park
Men's U19 team (squad announced at 11.30am on Friday 2 October):
- Scotland (H) – Men's U19 international match, Thursday 8 October at St. George’s Park
- Scotland (H) – Men's U19 international match, Sunday 11 October at St. George’s Park
Men's U18 team (squad announced at 11.30am on Friday 2 October):
- Training camp
*All times in BST, with some kick-off times to be confirmed and all dates are subject to change