Three Lions manager Gareth Southgate joined four England fans for a special lockdown quiz on Friday evening.
With the quiz consisting of four rounds and hosted by Rachel Stringer, Southgate went up against fans Jamie Hodder, Julia Green, Howard Taylor and Three Lions specialist Bobby Seagull, who has previously appeared on Mastermind with England's World Cup campaigns since 1990 as his specialist subject.
You can watch the quiz in the media player above, or if you fancy taking the quiz yourself, see the questions below and the answers at the bottom of the page...
Round One: Major Tournaments
We look at England’s involvement in major tournaments throughout the years...
1. Before 1974, what year was the last time England played in a World Cup qualifying campaign?
2. England beat Spain on penalties in the quarter finals of the 1996 Euros without needing their fifth kick. Who would have taken it?
3. Bryan Robson scored England’s fastest ever goal at a World Cup Finals but after how many seconds?
4. Who is the only England player to have scored at three World Cup Finals?
5. Harry Maguire scored England’s opening goal against Sweden in the 2018 World Cup quarter final match. Who was the last centre back to score for England in a World Cup before that?
Round Two: Debuts
Memorable for players and fans alike, let’s look at debuts...
1. Harry Kane scored on his debut after just 79 seconds and 4 touches of the ball, after coming on to the pitch as a substitute at Wembley, but who were the opposition?
2. Kieran Trippier’s debut in 2017 saw Tottenham become the club with the most capped English players. Which team is second?
3. Who made his England debut in 2012 despite having only played in the fourth tier of English football at that stage of his career?
4. Wayne Rooney made his England debut against Australia in 2003, which other Everton striker made his debut in the same game?
5. Gareth Southgate made his debut against Portugal in December 1995, coming on as a substitute in the 79th minute. Who were the other two players who were introduced at the same time?
Round Three: Lions Abroad
English talent is everywhere around the globe, let’s look at our Lions abroad...
1. Who won an England cap while playing for the Turkish club Bursaspor?
2. Which non-English club has provided the most England internationals in total?
3. Wayne Rooney played his last international in 2018, for which US based team was he playing for at that time?
4. Which country has England played in the most?
5. In 1950, England participated in their first World Cup in Brazil. Who scored their first World Cup goal?
Round Four: Only Once
One question, with ten points on offer. This will test your England knowledge...
England have played ten existing nations only once – how many can you name?
Round One: 1. 1962, 2. Robbie Fowler, 3. 27 seconds, 4. David Beckham, 5. John Stones
Round Two: 1. Lithuania, 2. Corinthians, also supplied the entire squad in 1894 and 1895, 3. Jack Butland, 4. Francis Jeffers, 5. Steve McManaman and Graeme Le Saux
Round Three: 1. Scott Carson (2011), 2. Glasgow Rangers (7), 3. DC United 4. Scotland, 5. Stan Mortensen
Round Four: Algeria, Canada, China, Ghana, Honduras, Jamaica, Kuwait, Malaysia, Panama, South Korea