The Emirates FA Cup schedule for the 2020-21 season has been confirmed, with the competition due to start on Tuesday 1 September and the Final taking place on Saturday 15 May 2021.
The list of accepted clubs and round exemptions has also been released, while the early draws for the extra preliminary and preliminary rounds will be released on Tuesday 18 August.
In order to assist in easing pressure on the football schedule, there will be no replays for the 2020-21 season.
After two seasons of record levels of prize funds, the Emirates FA Cup prize fund has returned back in line with 2017-18 levels due to the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Information relating to The Buildbase FA Trophy, The Buildbase FA Vase and The FA Youth Cup, including a list of accepted clubs, round dates and prize fund has also been announced here.
The schedule for the 2020-21 season is as follows:
- Extra preliminary round: Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Preliminary round: Saturday 12 September 2020
- First round qualifying: Tuesday 22 September 2020
- Second round qualifying: Saturday 3 October 2020
- Third round qualifying: Tuesday 13 October 2020
- Fourth round qualifying: Saturday 24 October 2020
- First round proper: Saturday 7 November 2020
- Second round proper: Saturday 28 November 2020
- Third round proper: Saturday 9 January 2021
- Fourth round proper: Saturday 23 January 2021
- Fifth round proper: Wednesday 10 February 2021
- Quarter-finals: Saturday 20 March 2021
- Semi-finals: Saturday 17 April 2021
- The Final: Saturday 15 May 2021