England Futsal Head Coach Peter Sturgess has named a 14-man squad for their double-header with Sweden next week.
The Three Lions get their 2014 calendar underway with the first game in Lindesberg on Sunday 23 February, before the venue switches to Orebro for the second match on Monday 24 February.
It's the squad's first game since last November, when they hosted Lithuania at the Sporthouse venue in Barking.
Those games ended with mixed results for Sturgess's squad, as they won the first match by 2-1 before slipping to a 2-0 defeat in the second meeting.
But the Sweden trip sees England face two more testing games, before they take on Wales in another set of fixtures in March.
1. James Dalton (Baku United Futsal Club)
2. Ben Mortlock (Loughborough Students Futsal)
3. Jason Kilbride (Loughborough Students Futsal)
4. Doug Reed (Baku United Futsal Club)
5. James Webb (International Futsal Academy)
6. Ian Parkes (University of Bath Futsal Club)
7. David Jennings (West London Futsal Club)
8. Luke Ballinger (University of Bath Futsal Club)
9. George Nash (Loughborough Students Futsal)
10. Agon Rexha (Baku United Futsal Club)
11. Sam Murphy (Helvecia Futsal Club)
12. Stuart Cook (Manchester Futsal Club)
13. Jordan Parker (Liverpool Futsal Club)
14. Guillermo Wallace (Real Betis Fs Nazareno)