The training pitches at St. George’s Park are maintained meticulously to a world-class standard by our expert grounds team, ensuring the best possible standard for training and matches.
Our elite pitches are available to hire for training or matches.
The 13 outdoor training pitches include:
- The Sir Bobby Charlton pitch – an exact replica of the Wembley surface and home to our senior England teams including a 500-seater stand.
- Five flood-lit pitches
- Five pitches with undersoil pitches
- Four natural grass pitches
- Three artificial pitches (artificial and grass stitched)
- Six hybrid pitches
- A dedicated blind pitch
The indoor training facilities include:
- The Sir Alf Ramsey indoor 3G pitch – a FIFA quality pro-certified pitch including a 200-person viewing gallery
- The Futsal Arena – a large sports hall including foldout spectator seating
- Three lane 60m sprint track – running parallel to and located behind the indoor 3G pitch