Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to put your team or group through their paces and experience a day to remember at St. George’s Park as you become the newest members of the 3 Lions/ Lionesses.
You will have access to areas and opportunities that are normally reserved for Harry Kane and Leah Williamson as our coaches take you through a day in the life of an England International.
Home to all England Teams, you will arrive at the world class performance facility set in over 330 acres of stunning National Forest woodland and take part in a fun filled mini England training camp which includes:
- Tour of the National Football Centre and Hotel areas that the England teams use while on camp
- Exclusive use of the new England Boot Room for the session
- Welcome presentation by video from the National Coaches
- Exclusive use of the new experience 3G pitch
- A bespoke and tailored technical coaching session of your choosing, delivered in line with our national team syllabus, by an SGP Experience coach
- There will also be the opportunity to purchase exclusive “SGP” merchandise
- Minimum booking groups of 12 players – Maximum booking groups of 30 players
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
For groups with players ages 15 and under, players must be within a 2 year age banding as per The FA standard code of rules for youth football.
- Most popular with grassroots clubs, schools and corporate away days
£40 per-playerCoaches are expected to take part in the session as part of a co-coaching model. Parents can accompany the group at a ratio of one per player.
There is no additional cost for coaches or parents.
AVAILABILITY & BOOKING:
Slots are opened in advance for 4 month windows only please see the below timetable for more info
AUGUST TO NOVEMBER
(Opens in May)
DECEMBER TO MARCH
(Opens in October)
APRIL TO JUNE
(Opens in January)
To book please click here.
If you have any queries, please contact sgpenquiries@TheFA.com
*Subject to availability