Perform at St. George’s Park is a world-class sports medicine and human performance facility.
Perform combines elite medical experience with leading technologies to help you perform your best – in sport, in business and in life.
Perform will be home to the England medical team and all of its facilities will be made available to England players at every level. This includes a hydrotherapy suite, rehabilitation gym, strength and conditioning gym, biomechanics and screening area, individual consulting rooms and an altitude chamber. Working together with The FA, Perform hopes to become the first medical centre in the UK to achieve FIFA Centre of Medical Excellence accreditation.
But it’s not just England who will benefit, as the services will be available to all; from elite professional athletes, football clubs, extreme and adventure athletes to corporate groups and school teams. Everyone will be able to access these leading technologies and expert Perform team:
- Performance assessment and training camps for elite athletes and sports teams including leading technologies such as 3D motion, anti-gravity treadmills and an altitude chamber
- An advisory service for optimisation of training techniques
- Best-in-class sporting injury treatment including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy and rehabilitation
- Full lifestyle assessments for high performance living
- Sports medicine services including a minor procedures room
- Corporate and community packages to include performance testing, team building, inspirational workshops and acclaimed international sports speakers
- Access to elite level sports physicians, therapists, trainers, sports scientists and of course, access to expert orthopedic surgeons through the Spire Healthcare network of 38 hospitals across the UK.
To discuss a tailor-made package, please contact a member of the Perform team on:
+44(0)1283 576333 or at email@example.com