Thanks to our partners, suppliers and supporters. To find out more about each of our partners please click on the links on the right hand side of the page.
A venture with the vision and scope of St. George’s Park offers massive opportunities for organisations of every type, whether from sport or business, commercial or not-for-profit.These opportunities fall into two broad areas:
- Use of the St. George’s Park facilities and services
- Contractual, commercial partnerships
The sole Lead Partner to St. George’s Park is Nike. The next level of partnerships is a supporting partner which guarantees sector exclusivity and the exclusive supply of products and services to St. George’s Park. Partnerships offer wide-ranging marketing and promotional opportunities, as well as contractual rights which include:
- Official use of the St. George’s Park marque
- Wide-ranging branding opportunities
- The right to use St. George’s Park for consumer/ business promotions
- Use of St. George’s Park facilities for conferences and events
- Tickets and hospitality at England matches at Wembley
Official Supplier opportunities are also available, bringing key products and services to St. George’s Park. Supplier categories include but are not limited to:
- Sports nutrition
- Sports medicine
- Food & Beverage
- Fitness equipment
- Pouring rights
- High-performance research
- Well-being/Football for health
Contracted Official Suppliers will benefit from branding and promotional opportunities, alongside agreed use of the St. George’s Park facilities.
Partners have the unique opportunity to literally help shape the future of English football and associate themselves with the national game, the passion in so many people’s lives.
If you are interested in finding out more about partnership opportunities, please call +44 (0)1283 576200 or email email@example.com