This £105m easily accessible facility, set in 330-acres of Staffordshire countryside, is the new home for England’s 24 national teams. With 11 outdoor pitches, a full-size indoor 3G pitch, a suite of rehabilitation and sports science areas, an indoor Futsal sports hall and two on-site hotels, St. George’s Park will provide world-class facilities for all England teams and a host of other clubs and individual players. St. George’s Park has already welcomed over 50 teams from the Premier League and Football League as well as national and international teams.
- 12 full size football pitches and a goalkeeping practice and training area
- Five with floodlighting and under soil heating
- Five natural grass pitches
- Four grass/ fibre stitch pitches
- Indoor 3G pitch – full size 105m x 68m Desso I-DNA fibre pitch built to the FIFA 2 star standard
Sports Facilities: Indoor hall, running track, training hill, sports pavilions
Sports Medicine Centre: Perform at St. George’s Park is a world-class sports medicine, rehabilitation and human performance facility. Bespoke player packages are available as well as services through the PFA and Health Partners.
- Arrive at St. George’s Park
- Use of a changing room
- 90 minutes training session
Optional Extras: Lunch and refreshments can be provided throughout the day along with team meeting rooms and accommodation if required.
For more information or to discuss your individual requirements please call 01283 576200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org