England Season Ticket 2012-13 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS.
2. Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over on the Closing Date (as defined below). Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. To enter the competition you must sign in to TheFA.com and click to enter the competition. You must then provide your email address or FAN Number, password, first name, last name and date of birth. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
5. Only entries received by 11.59pm on 30 June 2012 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
6. Maximum one entry per entrant.
7. The FA does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
8. There will be one Prize for the competition.
9. The winner of the Prize will be entitled to two tickets to eight England Senior Men’s Team home or away matches played during the 2012-13 football season (excluding any tournament finals). The winner may pick which of the available matches they would like such tickets for. In addition, the winner will be given £100 for each of the eight matches, towards travel costs for such match. The winner will also be provided with two free memberships to englandfans 2012-14, the official England supporters club (subject to fulfilling all criteria and requirements for membership).
10. The winner and their guest must pass The FA’s security checks which are mandatory to become a member of the englandfans 2012-14 supporters club, and the winner undertakes to provide the necessary details for completion of such checks.
11. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, accommodation, travel expenses, meals, personal expenses and insurance. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling their prize to any other person.
13. The winner will be notified on or before 11.59pm on 7 July 2012.
14. The winner agrees to comply with the ticketing terms and conditions for all match tickets and the conditions of entry applicable at the ground/stadium at which any applicable match is hosted, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by The FA may be excluded from the competition or required to leave any ground or stadium.
15. Entrants must provide their email address or FAN Number, password, first name, last name and date of birth when entering the competition, otherwise their entry will be invalid.
17. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this competition except with the Prize winner.
18. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition, accepting any prize or fulfilling any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
19. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Full details of the prize and the name of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address to: England Season Ticket 2012-13 Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.