FULL-TIME is The Football Association’s online league administration system. It was launched in 2003 and is available free of charge to any league affiliated to a County Football Association.
FULL-TIME is used by league officials to manage the day-to-day running of a league as well as generating a website for your tables, results, news, statistics and more. There are over 600 leagues already using FULL-TIME and you can view the list by clicking through to the system here.
FULL-TIME is a multi-user system, with league officials and club officials able to log in and update information, depending on what access the league wish to give them. Information held within FULL-TIME is secure, and can only be accessed via a login name and password, which are controlled by the league officers. You have full control over who can access your league data.
FULL-TIME has a wide range of features. These are divided into three sections: ‘The Essentials’ to get you started, ‘Basic Options’ that you’ll want to use once started and ‘Advanced Options’ for once you’ve got everything else working. However, it Is up to each league which features to use and how quickly or slowly they wish to adopt them.
- Easy set-up of seasons, divisions, clubs, teams and venues
- Instant creation of your league website, linked to TheFA.com
- Site design – choose your colour scheme, add your league logo and sponso details
- Fixture creation, whether manually or using the various automated routines
- Immediate input of results
- Addition of other league administrators, to help share the workload.
- Adding referees and recording referee appointments and marks online
- Allowing clubs to report scorelines live by SMS Text Message
- FULL-TIME microsite – access to fixtures, results and tables from mobile phones
- Allow clubs access to register match details, including team-sheets, scorers and marks
- Player registration and transfers
- Lague Cup competitions
- Notices and news items
- Auto-generated e-mails notifying clubs, referees and officers of fixture/referee changes.
- Team Logos
- Photo albums (Cup Finals, presentations)
- Allowing clubs (or players) to request player registration
- Setting age restrictions for players in divisions (youth and veteran’s football)
- Tracking of suspensions and checking for violations
- Downloading information to spreadsheets
- ‘Code snippets’ to allow clubs to display tables and results within their own websites
- Match reports and league newsletters.
FULL-TIME includes support for leagues and officers. There is an online helpdesk, where you can send technical questions, and also has a forum where you can post questions and suggestions, and get feedback from other FULL-TIME users. There is a monthly e-mail newsletter, with news of developments, tips and suggestions. Regular workshops are run around the country, usually in the evenings to fit in with volunteers’ spare time.