Following the release of 'Final Whistle' the last book in the Jamie Johnson series, we've teamed up with author Dan Freedman to offer young football fans the chance to get their hands on the full set of six books, signed by Dan himself.
The series, which has been recommended by England stars Steven Gerrard, Joe Hart and Jermain Defoe, charts the rise of a young aspiring footballer, Johnson, from the school playground to the World Cup, via Hawsktone Hawks and all the trials and tribulations of life along the way.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three sets we have up for grabs, you just need to follow @thefadotcom on Twitter and tweet this message: "Win #JamieJohnson books with @thefadotcom and @danfreedman99"
Make sure you enter before the closing date of Midnight (BST) on Tuesday 26 June 2012 and we'll select three winners at random.
If you aren't lucky enough to scoop one of the prizes, don't forget you can catch up with the Jamie Johnson series and find out more information on the author's website, here.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. Prizes will be supplied by The FA/Dan Freedman.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must have a registered Twitter account that is a follower of @thefadotcom and be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants under 18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
4. Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who tweet "Win #JamieJohnson books with @thefadotcom and @danfreedman99" will be entered into the prize draw.
6. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
7. Only tweets received by 11.59pm (BST) on Tuesday 26 June 2012 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be counted.
8. Multiple tweets from the same account will not be counted.
9. There will be three “First Prizes” in the prize draw.
10. The three winners of the First Prize will each be entitled to a full set of six 'Jamie Johnson' books, signed by the author.
11. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
13. The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified on or before Friday 29 June 2012 that they have won. Notification will be via a Direct Message (DM) tweet from @thefadotcom to the twitter account used when the winners entered the competition, so entrants must follow @thefadotcom to enable us to contact them.
15. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
16. Entrants to the competition may have their views published on TheFA.com or via Facebook or Twitter.
17. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
18. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TheFA.com Twitter Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Win a full set of signed Jamie Johnson books via @thefadotcom on Twitter