We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
This club is supporting The FA's Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe and positive environment.
Play your part and observe The FA's Respect Code of Conduct for spectators and parents/carers at all times.
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectator Area (where provided)
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
- Always respect the match officials' decisions
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success
In addition, when attending youth games I will:
- Remember that children play for FUN
- Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials
- Never criticise a player for making a mistake -mistakes are part of learning
I understand that breaches of the code may result in action being taken by my County FA and /or The FA.
Click to download the Code of Conduct for Spectators and Parents / Carers
The FA has also launched a free online Respect Parent Guide to highlight examples of poor behaviour and, more importantly, how it can be improved. To see the guide for parents and carers, click here.