1. The promoter of the competition is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. YouTube is not a sponsor of the competition and has no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the competition.
3. Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and must be aged over 18 years of age on the Closing Date (as defined below). Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
4. To enter the competition you must upload a clip of a goal scored in an FA/County FA/BCS or BUCS affiliated adult 11-a-side match played during January or February 2010. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
5. All entrants into the competition confirm, by entering into the competition, that they have the right to submit the clip used to enter the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions and that The FA may use any aspect of their entry, including such clip, for any reason (including but not limited to publicity and promotional purposes). Entrants automatically assign all rights in any entry to The FA. All entrants into the competition waiver any moral rights they may have in relation to their entry.
6. Only entries received by 5pm on Tuesday 23 February (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be processed.
7. The FA does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
8. The winner of the competition will win the following prize: Competition winner and one friend to meet Chris Kamara and gain exclusive behind-the-scenes access to his Goals on Sunday show at Sky Sports studios in Middlesex on a date to be specified by The FA and Sky Sports. The FA will contact the competition winner and make arrangements directly after the winner is announced.
9. A shortlist of three entries will be created by an FA panel and the winner will be selected by a YouTube viewer vote to be conducted between 24th February 2010 and 3 March 2010.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
11. The competition winners will be notified on or before 4 March 2010.
12. Shortlisted entrants will be contacted by the FA after the closing date and must provide their first name, last name, postal address, contact telephone number, email address, football team name, league name and affiliation number otherwise their entry will be invalid.
14. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
16. Full details of the prize and the name of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Goal of the Month Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.