Ever dreamed of scoring at Wembley?
Wednesday, 10 November, 2010
See how you can win the chance to score at Wembley..
Ever dreamed of emulating your football heroes and scoring at Wembley in front of over 70,000 fans?
This dream will become a reality for three lucky fans as they step up to the penalty spot during half-time at the England v France International Friendly on Wednesday 17 November 2010.
Warning: this ultimate Wembley experience, courtesy of the Wembley Stadium Tour, is not for the faint hearted. Introduced to the crowd over the Wembley PA, each winner will take a nerve wracking walk to the penalty spot as they bid to join icons of the game and see the ball hit the back of the net and share the adulation of the England fans.
Open to the public for the first time ever, the promotion will see three contestants chosen at random to take part and show they’ve got what it takes. To take your first step on the journey to taking a penalty at Wembley, simply register with the Wembley newsletter* by 3pm on 11 November at www.wembleystadium.com/events/enewsletter
Each winner will receive a complimentary behind the scenes tour of Wembley as well as being able to invite a guest to enjoy the game and penalty shoot-out. The winner of the penalty shoot-out will also receive a new England kit and an anthem jacket courtesy of official supporters Umbro plus a product experience courtesy of Mars which includes two complimentary tickets for the next home England game, a signed England shirt and a couple of Mars Bars too.
Click here to see footage of the unbelievable robot goal celebration.
*Wembley news will be sent monthly by e-mail and include information about up-coming football, sport and music events, the Wembley Tour plus any offers or competitions.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Minimum age of entry is 16. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The competition is free to enter, simply register for Wembley News here by 3pm on Thursday 11 November, 2011 www.wembleystadium.com/events/enewsletter/
- Three entries will be randomly selected from all correct and/or valid entries. Each selected entry will receive a behind the scenes tour of Wembley Stadium voucher and will be able to invite a guest to enjoy the game and watch the penalty shoot-out
- Each selected entrant will be given the opportunity to score two goals each. If there is no clear winner, the goal keeper will choose the best goal or goal attempt
- The winner of the penalty shoot-out will receive a new England kit plus an anthem jacket courtesy of official supporters Umbro plus a product experience courtesy of Mars which includes two complimentary tickets for the next home England game, a signed England shirt and a couple of Mars Bars too. Prizes are non transferable
- Selected entrants will be notified accordingly after 3pm on Thursday 11 November 2010 by telephone and instructed how to redeem their prize. If we're unable to notify the selected entrants by midday on Friday 12 November another entry will be selected. If we're unable to notify the selected entries by 5pm on Friday 12 November, another winner will be selected
- No cash alternatives for any prize will be offered, nor may any prize be resold or transferred
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or damaged in transit
- Contestants must make their own travel arrangements at their cost to and from the game
- By entering this competition, you agree to participate in media activity relating to the competition
- Employees of the promoter, Wembley National Stadium Limited, The Football Association Limited and other event owners and their families are not eligible to enter the competition
- Personal data will not be shared with third parties without prior consent
- All visitors to Wembley Stadium must adhere to Wembley Stadium’s Ground Regulations which can be viewed in full at www.wembleystadium.com/events/groundregulations/
- The prizes are subject to availability
- The event calendar is subject to change
- The promoter’s decision is final
- For ticket terms please click here.