Enter to win a six-issue subscription to the England match programme.
We're offering England fans the chance to win a six-issue subscription to England's Official match day programmes in 2011.
Simply email us the answer to the following question and we'll pick six lucky winners who will each have the next six issues of the programme delivered straight to their door.In 2010, how many times did Fabio Capello's England team play at Wembley?
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR ANSWERCompetition closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 31 December 2010. We'll contact the winners in early 2011.
Full competition Terms and Conditions, click here
Recent England programmes
The new-look England programmes also feature the 'In The Home End' section which is dedicated to you, the fans.
We're calling on all England fans to send us their stories, questions, hot topics, birthdays and announcements for every upcoming England programme from the men's and women's senior teams right the way through to all the development sides.
We want to hear from you so it's your chance to get involved in your programmes.
Some suggested topics could be;
- Your European Qualifying stories
- Your questions to England players or to The FA
- Your scouting reports of young English talent playing for your club
- Your England memories
- Your football photos
But these are just our ideas. It's your programme, so send us anything you think like-minded fans would be interested in reading about.
It's really down to you though. And although we can't gaurantee every submission finds its way into print, we'll make sure the best stories, questions and topics do feature.
Send your submissions to editor@TheFA.com, If you have stories relevant to specific matches, contact us no later than ten days before the game.
Programme Subscription Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. Prizes will be supplied by The FA and Haymarket.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants under 18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw.
4. Employees of The FA, Haymarket and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who submit a correct answer to the question via email will be entered into the prize draw.
6. You must provide your email address when entering otherwise your entry will be invalid.
7. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
8. Only entries received by 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday 31 December 2010 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
9. Maximum one entry per entrant. Multiple entries will not be considered.
10. The FA does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
11. There will be six winners from the prize draw.
12. The winners will be entitled to a six-issue subscription of the Official England Match Day Programme in 2011.
13. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified on or before Friday 7 January 2011 that they have won by email to the email address supplied when they entered.
15. The prize draw winners must respond to the email providing full contact details for their subscription before 28 February 2011 otherwise their prize will withdrawn.
17. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
18. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
19. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TheFA.com England Programme Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.