Emirates FA Cup fans can see the draw for this season's fourth round proper, when it's held on Sunday 9 January 2022.
The draw will take place at Wembley Stadium at approximately 4.50pm GMT, following the tie between West Ham United and Leeds United on ITV where it will be shown live as well as on our Emirates FA Cup social media channels.
With former England goalkeeper David James and Arsenal Women and England international Leah Williamson making the draw, you can also see the ball numbers for those clubs who will be involved below.
This weekend, there are 32 ties scheduled in the third round from Friday 7 to Monday 10 January 2022, with ties played to a finish on the day including extra-time and penalty kicks if required. You can follow those games as they happen with scores and stats via our Live pages.
The fourth round will take place between Friday 4 and Monday 7 February 2022, with winning clubs at that stage picking up £90,000 from the competition prize fund.
Fourth round draw numbers
1. Boreham Wood
2. AFC Bournemouth
3. Stoke City or Leyton Orient
6. Liverpool or Shrewsbury Town
7. Cardiff City or Preston North End
8. Coventry City
9. Huddersfield Town
10. Brighton & Hove Albion
11. Kidderminster Harriers
12. Leicester City
14. Hartlepool United
17. Tottenham Hotspur or Morecambe
18. Crystal Palace
20. Manchester City
21. Wigan Athletic
22. Luton Town or Harrogate Town
23. Plymouth Argyle
24. Manchester United or Aston Villa
25. Wolverhampton Wanderers or Sheffield United
26. Cambridge United
28. Peterborough United
29. West Ham United or Leeds United
30. Queens Park Rangers
31. Charlton Athletic or Norwich City
32. Nottingham Forest or Arsenal