Anyone responsible for club finances—including club secretaries, treasures and/or chairpersons—will benefit from the new Matchday payments service.
Club administrators – here’s how it will make your lives easier:
- Payment tracking: Instantly see exactly who’s paid and who hasn’t;
- Cashflow: Money enters your account on matchdays – no more late fees to collect;
- Financial data: Track and trace payment history by team and/or player;
- Time-saving: No more chasing match fees or club fees;
- Free up key people: Less legwork for team managers – and gives them the tools they need to stay on top of their team’s finances.
Team Managers/Coaches – there are two key benefits:
- Easy player tracking: See which players owe money and how much;
- No more collecting cash: No more excuses from players who have forgotten cash.
Adult Players & parents of youth players – it will now be much easier to make payments:
- Cash-free: No need to carry cash to pay match fees or club fees;
- Payment on tap: An easy, convenient way to pay on your phone in just a few taps;
- Personal tracking: Keep track of payments per match – and only pay what’s owed.
How to get started?
To start giving & accepting payments on The FA Matchday App your club needs to create a PayPal business account for your club. Club officials download our guides below to see the easy steps to setup & visit the Whole Game System finance tab to get started.
Once your club is set up Players can set up a PayPal account through the app and Managers can begin to collect match fees from all your players at a touch of a button. As a Club Secretary you can also set up club fees (like annual season membership), which can also be paid in the app.