Frequently asked questions for the FA People's Cup 2019
It’s everyone’s game! The categories for the FA People’s Cup are listed below. Please refer to the T&Cs to make sure you are eligible.
• Youth Disability Mixed (11 to 16)
• Adult Male (16+)
• Adult Female (16+)
• Adult Male Disability League (16+)
• Adult Male Disability Premiership (16+)
• Adult Male Disability Championship (16+)
• Adult Female Disability (16+)
• University Male
• University Female
• Male Veterans (35+)
• Female Veterans (35+)
• Walking Football Mixed (50+)
• Female Walking Football (40+)
• College Male (Futsal)
• College Female (Futsal)
Walking football has experienced a strong organic growth in recent years and has acted as the catalyst in attracting many people back into football due to its various health and fitness benefits and a strong sense of fun and enjoyment.
For the FA People’s Cup, this is for the over 50s in the mixed category and over 40s in the Female category. More information on walking football can be found here.
Semi-Finals: Saturday 23 – Sunday 24 March 2019