The FA and the leading global hospitality company, Hilton Worldwide are delighted to be working in partnership at St. George’s Park. Operating a flagship hotel within the immaculate grounds of the National Football Centre, Hilton provides a range of accommodation options to suit guests’ varying needs, all backed by the unsurpassed commitment to hospitality for which Hilton Worldwide is globally renowned.
As well as being a home from home for each of the England national football teams, Hilton at St. George’s Park is fully open to the general public and, set in the heart of the National Forest, is the perfect destination hotel for short breaks and leisure stays in the UK.
Centrally located in the country and easily accessible by road, rail and air, the hotel is also an ideal venue for major conferences, meetings, and incentives. Boasting state of the art audio visual equipment as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and parking, Hilton at St. George’s Park offers a choice of 14 flexible meeting rooms, a tiered lecture theatre and the Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for up to 500 people.
Stylish, innovative and elegant, Hilton at St. George’s Park features:
- 228 air-conditioned guest rooms, comprising:
- 88 beautifully-appointed Hilton guestrooms
- 86 contemporary Compact guestrooms
- 43 Executive Hilton guestrooms
- 11 suites
- The Sir Bobby Robson Ballroom for up to a 500-person conference or 420-person dinner
- Dedicated 250-person education complex featuring flexible meeting, tutorial and seminar rooms with in-built, state-of-the art audio visual equipment
- 350 complimentary car parking spaces, shared with the St. George’s Park training facility
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Executive lounge
- Health Club and Spa including a 17m pool, bubble pool, thermal foot spas, experience shower, ice fountain, sauna, steam room and 4 spa treatment rooms
- Two food and beverage outlets; The Restaurant at St. George’s Park and the stylish Crossbar and lounge
- Contemplation Room - a multi faith contemplation room to any guests wishing to pray, meditate or take time out from everyday stresses. The room located on the 2nd floor of the Hilton hotel is available 24 hours a day and is easily accessible via the lift or staircase on the 2nd floor. You will not need to make a reservation to use the space, however non-residential guests will require an access card from the hotel reception to gain entry to the corridor. If you prefer a room can be made available at the football centre on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01283 576203 if this is something you require.
For more information and to book click here.