The Lionesses Supporters Club is operated by The Football Association Limited (registered number 77797), a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS (The FA). Any references to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ shall be taken as references to The FA. Any references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ shall be taken as references to Members.
If you have any questions in relation to the Lionesses Supporters Club or these Rules, please e-mail email@example.com or write to the Lionesses Supporters Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to them, as they contain the legal terms and conditions to which you are deemed to have agreed when joining the Lionesses Supporters Club. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not join the Lionesses Supporters Club.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Code of Conduct - 'England Respects'
- These Rules incorporate the ‘England Respects’ code of conduct shown below and as a Member you agree to adhere to this code.
- Members should act as ambassadors for the England team, and act in such a way that will continue to enhance the image of English supporters and the national side.
- Members must abide by the highest standards of behaviour, and reject: (i) acts involving violence, intimidation, provocation, abuse or anti-social behaviour; (ii) use of language that is racist, homophobic, discriminatory, abusive or anti-social in any other way; this will include postings on any form of social media or on the FA Forum; or (iii) behaviour contrary to standards of decency and respect towards the people, cultures, laws and property of host countries.
- English football is valued around the world for its standards of passion and fair play. Members will enhance this reputation by showing respect for the game, the opposition players and fans.
2. Application of Membership
- Applications to join the Lionesses Supporters Club must be made on the official Lionesses Supporters Club website.
- The membership period for the Lionesses Supporters Club runs indefinitely from the date you sign-up on the Lionesses Supporters Club website.
- A membership is non-transferable to another person, and no more than one membership per person shall be permitted. If a member is found to have multiple records, they may have all of their memberships cancelled.
3. Benefits of Membership
Members of the Lionesses Supporters Club will receive the following benefits:
- Priority access to Lionesses home match tickets.
- Members who are subscribed to receive Lionesses marketing emails will receive exclusive ticket updates and the latest team news to the email address provided on their account.
- Subject to availability, Members will be able to apply for match tickets (one per Member) to Euro 2021 (subject to qualification).
- Members will benefit from a dedicated team at The FA who will provide Members with information about travelling abroad to follow the team.
- Members will get access to exclusive competitions and prizes via the official Lionesses Supporters Club website as well as invitations to fan forums and focus groups.
- The FA may introduce additional benefits to the membership or change existing benefits in order to improve and develop the Lionesses Supporters Club. Accordingly, we reserve the right to amend the benefits without notice to you from time to time. If we change any benefits, we will endeavor to inform you in advance of the change via the official Lionesses Supporters Club website or other Lionesses communication channels.
4. Cancellation of Membership
- You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Lionesses Supporters Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, SW1P 9EQ.
- By cancelling your membership you will be removed from the Lionesses Supporters Club mailing list.
4.1 Our right to cancel
We may cancel your membership if:
- You are ejected or banned from Wembley National Stadium or any other football stadium.
- You are in breach of any group regulations or other ticketing terms and conditions that may apply to an England game.
- In our reasonable opinion, your behaviour is abusive, offensive, inappropriate and unacceptable or otherwise brings the England team(s) or the Lionesses Supporters Club into disrepute. This includes you behaving in a threatening or abusive manner (whether through verbal or physical acts) towards any player, employee, agent or contractor of The FA.
5.1 Home tickets
- All members will have a guaranteed opportunity to purchase at least one ticket for their personal use for England Women’s home international matches during the advertised sale period.
- If you wish to attend games with friends and/or family you will have the opportunity to purchase or apply to purchase for up to seven (7) additional people (eight tickets in total).
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All refunds for home matches will be handled in accordance with The FA’s ‘Ticket Refund Policy’.
5.2 Tickets for FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™
- Only Lionesses Supporters Club members are eligible to apply for tickets from the Members’ allocation of tickets.
- Ticket allocations for each game that England could possibly take part in will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be allocated subject to FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ ticketing regulations.
- The FA aims to allocate tickets for major tournaments in the fairest way possible and in accordance with these Rules. However, this is subject to the agreement of FIFA and The FA reserves the right to amend the ticket allocation procedures for the FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™ tournament if necessary.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is against Membership rules to sell or advertise to sell tickets match tickets via third party websites or social media.
- In the event that England progress to the knockout stages of the tournament, Members may be required to collect their ticket(s) in person at each match.
5.3 Tickets for UEFA EURO 2021™
- All members may apply to purchase one ticket for their personal use for England’s matches at UEFA EURO 2021™.
- Only members will be eligible to apply for tickets from the Members’ allocation of tickets.
- Ticket allocations for each game that England could possibly take part in will be dealt with on an individual basis and will be allocated subject to UEFA EURO 2021™ ticketing regulations.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Further ticket details regarding UEFA EURO 2021™ will be announced to Members in due course.
5.4 Travel and Attendance at Matches
- A member must be in possession of a full (10 year) passport if they wish to travel to FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019™.
- Members shall observe any rules, regulations or other arrangements made by or with an accredited travel agent with whom the Member is travelling to or from a match or tournament. Any issues or complaints must be raised directly with the travel agent concerned.
- A member shall not wear clothing or display flags, banners or message that The FA considers to be inappropriate.
- A member must behave in a responsible manner at all times when attending or travelling to and from a match. You shall also be responsible for the behaviour of any friends and/or family who attend a match using tickets you purchased.
5.5 General (Tickets)
- Whilst we try to ensure that ticketing information (pricing, kick-off time, location and general information) on our website and other communication channels is correct at all times, circumstances may change and errors may occur. If we discover a change and/or an error, we will inform Members via our website and/or other communication channels. The FA accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any costs incurred by Members as a result of changes to and/or errors in respect of ticketing information.
- Nothing in these Rules shall constitute or imply any guarantee of entitlement to a ticket, seat or access to any England fixture. Tickets shall be issued at the discretion of The FA, which reserves the right not to issue or to withdraw or cancel a ticket. Tickets will be subject to availability
- When applying to purchase tickets, a Member will be required to submit credit or debit card details. A Member shall be notified as to the possible purchase prices of tickets which may be debited from their account. Where a Member fails to comply with any such requirements a ticket shall not be issued and a handling charge may be incurred.
- The FA reserves the right to charge reasonable administration or delivery fees in addition to the ticket price and such fees shall be as notified to Members from time to time. The ticket delivery fee will not be refunded if the tickets have been dispatched.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and are subject to the relevant conditions of issue of The FA, the relevant national association or the tournament organiser (e.g. UEFA or FIFA).
- The FA reserves the right to refuse an allocation of tickets from a national association or tournament organiser for any reason including, without limitation, on grounds of safety and security.
- The FA reserves the right to cap the number of Members during the membership period to ensure that Members have a realistic chance of obtaining tickets.
- The FA reserves the right to set aside a number of tickets for the use of The FA’s ‘Football Family’, The FA’s partners, Club Wembley and the Lionesses Supporters Club travel provider.
- If you indicated that you wish to receive other marketing information from The FA Group and/or the FA’s partners, you will receive such information from time to time. If you would like to stop receiving information from The FA and/or selected third parties, please email@example.com or write to the England Supporters Travel Club, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
- Except in the case of fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or other cases where by law our liability cannot be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability to you in respect of your membership of the England Supporters Travel Club, howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise.
- These Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Rules (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right to amend these Rules without notice from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised Rules have been posted on the Lionesses Supporters Club website and it shall be your responsibility to check these Rules for any such amendments.