The Emirates FA Cup third round qualifying takes place across the weekend of 30 September and Saturday 1 October and ahead of the weekend, here are some facts and figures.
• 40 ties are scheduled to take place in the third round qualifying from Friday 30 September to Saturday 1 October, and the full list can be viewed here.
• Congleton Town versus AFC Fylde on Saturday 1 October will be broadcast live at 12.30pm on BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport Online and the BBC Red Button.
FACTS & FIGURES
• Winning and losing clubs in the third round qualifying will receive £5,625 and £1,875 from the competition’s prize fund respectively;
• Kettering Town became the competition’s all-time leading scorers in the second round qualifying with 908 goals, and they face King's Lynn Town in the third round qualifying.
TIES TO WATCH
Clitheroe v AFC Bury
Congleton Town v AFC Fylde
Cheshunt v Kidderminster Harriers
Romford v Chelmsford City
Stocksbridge Park Steels v Ashington
Carshalton Athletic v Havant & Waterlooville
Taunton Town v Walton & Hersham
Dulwich Hamlet v Folkestone Invicta
Anstey Nomads v Shefford Town & Campton
Beckenham Town v Binfield
Chorley v Blyth Spartans AFC
GOLDEN BALL AWARD
• Sheppey United’s Warren Mfula remains atop the Golden Ball Award in partnership with Mitre standings with seven goals scored, and latest top ten can now be seen below.
— Emirates FA Cup (@EmiratesFACup) September 29, 2022
FOURTH ROUND QUALIFYING
• The fourth round qualifying draw will be made live on talkSPORT2’s The Social programme at approximately 3.15pm BST on Monday 3 October;
• Ties in the fourth round qualifying will be scheduled across the weekend of Saturday 15 October at the earliest opportunity.