UPDATE 01/10/21: Tickets are now sold out. Please fill out the waiting list if you are still interested in attending this match.
Sale Window 1 for Andorra v England is now closed.
The number of tickets remaining are as follows:
Category 1 (£44): 105
Category 2 (£26): 135
Easy Access/Companion: N/A**
* If you require a Wheelchair/Companion ticket please email us directly on email@example.com with your request
** There are no ‘Easy Access’ seats located within our away section. If you purchase a ticket, and already have a note on your account that you require specific seating requirements, please email us with your order number and we will do our best to accommodate you when we allocate the tickets.
As a result of the above, we will be opening Sale Window 2 as opposed to going straight to a waiting list.
The Sale: via https://ticketing.thefa.com/
Sale window 2: For all remaining members of the 2020-2022 England Supporters Travel Club
From 12pm Midday on Friday 1 October 2021 until sold out*
Please be aware of the following:
- Sale Window 2 will be open to ALL 2020-2022 England Supporters Travel Club members
- Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis
- It is too late to become a member now to purchase a ticket for this game
- Some members initially registered with supporters who were not a part of the Travel Club, meaning they were automatically made unsuccessful.These individuals will still be unable to access tickets in this sale
- Tickets for all England away friendlies and qualifiers are for collection only in the host city.I.e. All members must collect their tickets from FA Staff with a form of photo ID. There are no exceptions to this rule
- You will not need your membership card to purchase or collect tickets. Any form of photo Id will be accepted at the Ticket Collection Point in Andorra
- Group bookings for all away matches are limited to a maximum of 4 members per group. If you wish to be seated as a group, please book your seats in one order
- You will need to provide the Travel Club FAN number and dates of birth of each member of your group so please ensure you have these to hand before you go online to buy
- We will not be able to add seats to a booking at a later date
The Waiting List
Once all remaining tickets have been sold out we will open up a waiting list for any returned or additional tickets that we might receive.
The waiting list will be emailed to all Travel Club members on Friday evening.
Under no circumstances will we accept waiting list queries via email or phone.
Please acknowledge that both the host nations, and our, entry requirements/travel restrictions are subject to change at any time and as such we strongly advise all members regularly monitor the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website for future updates.