The draw for the second round proper of the Emirates FA Cup will take place on Monday 8 November.
Following the weekend's first round ties, there will 40 clubs in the draw with winners of the second round progressing into the third round proper draw where clubs from the Premier League and EFL Championship enter the competition.
And you can watch the draw unfold live on ITV, following their coverage of the final tie of the round between Dagenham & Redbridge and Salford City on Monday evening.
Ties in the second round will take place across the weekend of Friday 3 until Monday 6 December, with the 20 winning clubs collecting £34,000 each from the competition prize fund.
Ahead of the draw, you can see the ball numbers of each club below...
1. Bradford City or Exeter City
2. Mansfield Town
3. Sutton United
4. Sheffield Wednesday or Plymouth Argyle
5. Salford City
6. Carlisle United
7. Yeovil Town
8. Doncaster Rovers
9. Rotherham United
11. Gillingham or Cheltenham Town
14. Burton Albion
15. Colchester United
16. Northampton Town or Cambridge United
17. St Albans City
18. Shrewsbury Town
19. FC Halifax Town
21. Rochdale or Notts County
22. Kidderminster Harriers
23. Wigan Athletic or Solihull Moors
24. Boreham Wood
26. Ipswich Town or Oldham Athletic
27. AFC Wimbledon
28. Harrogate Town
29. Hartlepool United or Wycombe Wanderers
31. Swindon Town
32. Bolton Wanderers or Stockport County
33. Charlton Athletic
34. Oxford United or Bristol Rovers
35. Tranmere Rovers
36. Leyton Orient
37. Milton Keynes Dons or Stevenage
38. Lincoln City
39. Port Vale
40. Gateshead or Altrincham