Members who were successful in the first or second ballot, who went on to purchase their tickets, will now begin to receive notifications from UEFA informing them that their tickets are ready to download.
We advise members to check their emails, including their junk or spam. If you believe you have purchased tickets but have not received the email you will need to contact UEFA directly as we will be unable to assist.
Please be aware of the following important information regarding your e-tickets.
- Tickets will be sent to lead bookers only. The lead booker will receive an email from UEFA in due course, via the email address entered into UEFA’s Ticket Portal when you purchased your tickets. The email will outline how you can download the app in order to gain access to your tickets
- Once the lead booker has downloaded the app and logged in they will be able to see all the tickets they have purchased. The lead booker will then need to transfer any other tickets in their order to the Travel Club members they originally purchased tickets for
- Lead bookers will be unable to transfer the first ticket in the order (which is automatically assigned to them)
- Tickets can only be sent to the email address associated with the Travel Club member you initially booked tickets for
- All ticket activity is monitored by UEFA and The FA Security Team. Any member who breaks the England Supporters Travel Club’s or UEFA’s ticketing terms and conditions may have their entire order cancelled without refund
- Tickets and ID will be checked prior to entry into the stadium. Members must be able to show proof of identification that matches the name on your ticket
- Members will be able to keep multiple tickets on their mobile if they are entering with a child. Stewards have been advised to allow this process for anyone entering ground with someone under the age of 18
- If you do not have a smartphone you will be required to head to UEFA’s ticket office on match day
For more information please visit UEFA’s mobile ticketing guide.
A further update will follow next week with all the information members will need for attending our group stage matches. In the meantime you can find all the most up-to-date information on UEFA’s guide to Wembley Stadium for UEFA Euro 2020.