The schedule for the fifth round of the Emirates FA Cup has been confirmed, with all eight matches again available to watch live in the UK.
Every tie from the third and fourth rounds has been broadcast across a combination of linear and digital channels, with that commitment continuing in the round of 16. The BBC and BT Sport will broadcast three and five fixtures respectively following a fourth round that attracted a total of 25.5million viewers.
The eight matches will take place in the second week of February, with the action beginning with Burnley hosting AFC Bournemouth on Tuesday 9 February and concluding with Chelsea's trip to Barnsley on Thursday 11 February.
Each club in the Emirates FA Cup fifth round will receive a £97,500 live broadcast fee, with the confirmed details for each fixture as follows:
Tuesday 9 February
- 5.30pm: Burnley v AFC Bournemouth (BT Sport 1)
- 7.30pm: Manchester United v West Ham United (BBC One)
Wednesday 10 February
- 5.30pm: Swansea City v Manchester City (BT Sport 1)
- 7.30pm: Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion (BT Sport 2) & Sheffield United v Bristol City (BBC iPlayer)
- 8.15pm: Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (BT Sport 1)
Thursday 11 February
- 5.30pm: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Southampton (BT Sport 1)
- 8pm: Barnsley v Chelsea (BBC One)
Winning and losing clubs in the Emirates FA Cup fifth round will also receive £135,000 and £45,000 respectively from the competition’s prize fund.