England Men's Under-21s will take on Croatia, Portugal and Switzerland in the group stage of the 2021 U21 EURO Finals next March.
With the U21 EURO Finals now taking place across two separate international windows and hosted by Hungary and Slovenia, the 16 nations to have qualified were split into four groups of four.
And Aidy Boothroyd's squad will play their group games in Slovenia, starting against Switzerland on Thursday 25 March, before facing Portugal three days later on Sunday 28 March. The final game with Croatia will take place on Wednesday 31 March with venues and kick-off times to be confirmed in due course.
Once the group standings are confirmed after all games at the end of March, only the top two teams from each group will progress to the knockout stage, which is held between 31 May and 6 June.
Those eight teams will contest a quarter final, before it’s onto the semi-finals and the Final in Ljubljana on 6 June.
- England v Switzerland – 2pm GMT, Thursday 25 March (Stadion Bonifika, Koper)
- Portugal v England – 8pm GMT, Sunday 28 March (Stadion Stozice, Ljubljana)
- Croatia v England – 5pm GMT, Wednesday 31 March (Stadion Bonifika, Koper)
- Group A: Hungary, Germany, Romania, Netherlands
- Group B: Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy,
- Group C: Russia, Iceland, France, Denmark
- Group D: Portugal, Croatia, England, Switzerland