Tickets for next season’s SSE Women’s FA Cup Final at Wembley are now on sale.
Taking place on Saturday 5 May 2018, the Final always provides a great atmosphere for fans of all ages as two of England’s top teams will go head-to-head for the biggest cup in English women’s football.
Last season’s Final saw Manchester City lift the Cup after a 4-0 victory over Birmingham City, in front of a record crowd of almost 40,000 inside the national stadium.
- The Final
- Saturday 5 May 2018
- Wembley Stadium connected by EE
Further to that, we are offering half price tickets for groups of ten people or more. Click here for more details and to buy your tickets.
As if you needed any more proof, read some of the comments received from parents and teachers after the 2017 Final.
- “I took a party of 43 school girls from inner London who had never been to a professional football match in their lives, or Wembley for that matter. They had the best experience. With one girl describing it as the best day of her life. The whole day was amazing and the memories made that day will stay with them for a lifetime. It has inspired my girls to do better and get better at football, some now even want to be footballers. The whole experience was capped off with some of my girls having a selfie taken with Carli Lloyd that appeared in the Guardian newspaper. So now they are famous too.”
- “The array of people there was very impressive and heart-warming to know women's football is opening up, leading to a record attendance. We were very proud to be part of that figure and it’s something my young nieces will always remember”
- “It was not only well organised, but my kids really enjoyed watching the game up close. The excitement of the 'wave' and hoping to catch themselves on the big screen was great for the kids too. Personally, it was affordable to watch a Final at Wembley and also see women’s football generating more interest as it is quite under-rated!”
- “We had a fantastic day out as a family and our daughter's face had a permanent smile. After a long day when your child turns to you and thank-you for an amazing day and not quite believing what they've seen, what else can you ask for?”
- “As a school group, everything was very easily accessible and lots of help with so many stewards to point us in the right direction to find our seats. Everywhere was so clean and tidy, even the toilets. So many happy faces and nothing was too much trouble. Thank-you to everyone at Wembley.”
- “Great family atmosphere, excellent value for money and my girls, who said they don't like football when they've seen it on TV, have asked if they can go again next year!”