The FA is hosting two practical and interactive one-day events for clubs, leagues and county FAs on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGB&T) participation in football.
Attendees can sign up to one of two free events on Tuesday 25 November at Wembley Stadium or Tuesday 2 at St George’s Park.
The events, which form a key part of The FA's ongoing Inclusion & Anti-Discrimination plan, are aimed at those working in the game at either club or county level, offering the opportunity to:
- take part in practical training on how to prevent and tackle homophobia, biphobia and transphobia in football
- develop strategies to ensure LGB&T colleagues, players, fans and wider football community feel included, valued and supported
- discuss and explore ways to get involved in LGB&T initiatives throughout 2015, including Football v Homophobia’s month of action, LGB&T History Month, Stonewall’s Rainbow Laces campaign and International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO)
- hear about good practice from other professional and grassroots clubs, leagues and county FAs
- meet the experts from across football and beyond on LGB&T inclusion and discrimination
To find out more email email@example.com