Holders Chelsea, who overcame Leeds United by 2-0 in the Third Round earlier this month, have been drawn at home to Huddersfield Town.
Non-League Royston Town could potentially face a dream trip to Arsenal if they can overcome Oxford City – but only if the Gunners can get past last season’s fellow semi-finalists Reading.
The FA Youth Cup
Fourth Round Proper
Ties to be play by Saturday 17 January 2015
And there could also be a north-east derby in store should Middlesbrough defeat Southend United on Friday evening and rivals Newcastle United triumph at Millwall on Saturday.
Everton will host Southampton, who defeated West Ham United on Tuesday, and Manchester United or Bury will entertain Coventry.
All ties must be played by Saturday 17 January 2015, unless mutually agreed otherwise.
The FA Youth Cup Fourth Round draw is:
1. Burnley v Charlton Athletic or Cardiff City
2. Crewe Alexandra v Portsmouth or Bolton Wanderers
3. Chelsea v Huddersfield Town
4. Liverpool or Bradford City v Brighton & Hove Albion or Derby County
5. Leicester City or Wigan Athletic v Chesterfield or Aston Villa
6. West Bromwich Albion or Torquay United v Nottingham Forest or MK Dons
7. Blackpool v Birmingham City or Queens Park Rangers
8. Manchester City or Oxford United v Coventry City
9. Sunderland or Fleetwood Town v Colchester United or Ipswich Town
10. Everton v Southampton
11. Manchester United or Bury v Hull City
12. Arsenal or Reading v Oxford City or Royston Town
13. Southend United or Middlesbrough v Millwall or Newcastle United
14. Swansea City or Watford v Doncaster Rovers or Norwich City
15. Mansfield Town v Sheffield Wednesday or Stoke City
16. Tottenham Hotspur v Rotherham United or Wolverhampton Wanderers