Coaching Disabled Footballers
Having attended the course you should feel more confident and able to:
- Apply and extend you existing coaching skills to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan a wide range or coaching sessions for disabled players
- Use the inclusion spectrum to plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
Course availability near you
This course is organised and run by your local County FA, with dates set up throughout the season for you to choose from.
To find available dates closest to you, please select a County FA from the list below.