Total CAPS: 0
Active CAPS: 0
|CAPS Number of caps earned since September 2016.||Total Members Total count of members who have earned this number of caps.||England Supporters Club Count of members who have earned this number of caps.||England Supporters Travel Club Count of Travel Club members who have earned this number of caps.|
A. Caps are loyalty points awarded to members of the England Supporters Club and England Supporters Travel Club for attending an England Men's senior friendly or qualifier.
A. Caps are allocated based on attendance - not when tickets are purchased. For home games 2 caps are added to ESC and ESTC accounts within a few days of attending an England friendly or qualifier. In order for caps to be allocated correctly, supporters will need to assign their fan number to their ticket at the point of purchase in the priority members sale(s). Once that ticket is then scanned at the turnstiles, your attendance is recorded and will be updated onto your membership within a few days of the match. Travel Club members who attend England away match friendlies and qualifiers, will have their caps added within a few days of the game taking place. Caps are only awarded for tickets purchased directly from The FA and no caps are awarded for attending tournament fixtures.
A. If you purchase tickets in the general sale before the fixture please contact us and we can add your membership number to the order so that caps will be automatically added. If the game has passed you will be required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 days after the fixture. Please include your FAN number, order number or ticket number, and an image of the ticket if possible.
Log in and you will see the number of caps next to your profile.
A. Only members of the 2018-2020 Travel Club will be eligible to apply for England tickets to UEFA Euro 2020™ through The FA. Until England's qualification to the tournament is confirmed we cannot advise on ticket availability and pricing. However, in the event that demand for tickets exceeds supply, a ballot will be undertaken based on members caps. Supporters should be aware that in the event that the members' ticket allocation is oversubscribed, not tickets will be allocated to Travel Club members who have not attended a single England match in the 2018-2020 period.
A. During the last qualifying campaign which ran between 2016-18, four out of nine England away games (excluding the World Cup) were oversubscribed for England Supporters Travel Club members. At the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, only the group match against Belgium was oversubscribed.
A. If an away match is oversubscribed (the number of members who have registered their interest in the game is greater than the allocation we have received), the tickets will be allocated in the following way: 70% of the ticket allocation will be offered to the ESTC members with the highest number of caps. The number of caps you will require to qualify for the top 70% of the ticket allocation will depend on: (a) the number of members at the relevant time who have applied for the match; and (b) the size of our allocation for that game. The remaining 30% of the ticket allocation will be balloted to all remaining members who registered their interest.
A. Caps can only be applied to accounts when the fan number has been assigned to a ticket. If your caps are not showing after a match, it may be because you purchased them during the general sale or someone else purchased them on your behalf without assigning your fan number. If this is the case, then you need to email email@example.com within 21 days of the match with the order number and your fan number to get the caps added on.
A. For all games that England Supporters Club administer, proof of travel will not be required unless stated otherwise on our website.
A. No, caps are only awarded for England Supporters Club and England Supporters Travel Club members. If you are a Club Wembley member and wish to earn caps for attending please login to the website and sign-up to the membership you wish to join, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Club Wembley fan number and ESC/ESTC to link them. For the integrity of the membership, caps can only be applied to ESC/ESTC accounts that were active at the time of attending a match.