Develop player understanding of:
- passing and distribution techniques – using both hands and feet
- pass selection and quality
- creating space to receive
- receiving techniques: inside and outside of the foot
- decision making under pressure
- communication skills: verbal and non-verbal
- core technical skills: handling, catching and throwing.
After you have watched this, ask yourself the following questions:
- How would you adapt or tweak the practice to make it appropriate to your own players?
- What additional challenges could you set to make the practice easier or harder for individuals or your group?