Building a high performing team requires success in recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating the right people, in the right roles. Learn what it takes to build and sustain optimum levels of performance with a team development programme at the Outdoor Leadership Centre.
We believe the key to development is practice. Teams will spend a minimal amount of time in the classroom, to learn the essential models and concepts, followed by the maximum amount of time implementing these new skills at our centre designed specifically to provide a platform for experiential learning.
Whether it’s a new team coming together or an established team trying to take their performance to the next level, we bring theory to life through fun indoor and outdoor team exercises including: crate stack challenge, high and low ropes, archery, climbing and problem-solving challenges. Each session is followed by a facilitator-led review.
Objectives for your team development programme could include:
- To improve the team’s understanding of their individual strengths and weaknesses as well as how they can harness these characteristics to complement one another and improve team performance
- Develop a coaching culture in the team
- Share accountability and responsibility
- Enhance communication between team members and improve conflict management
- Increase their resilience and mental toughness when facing adversity or change
- Improving collective leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Develop a more solution-focused approach, and improve understanding of the importance of sharing information and best practice across the team to help solve problems
We operate on the basis of Challenge by Choice with a range of physical, slightly physical, non-physical and desktop exercises to cater to all ability and comfort levels.
Our ethos is to work flexibly in partnership with our customers to design events and programmes that are linked to their specific requirements in terms of outcome, budget and duration.
For more information or to discuss your individual requirements please call 01283 575905 or email: email@example.com