- A tour of the National Football Centre - each player tour is bespoke to the operational running on your day of visiting, we encourage distancing measures and mask wearing within the National Football Centre
- Spectator tours are to be booked and paid for prior to your booking date. There’s a ratio of 1 spectator per player for the tour
- A maximum of 32 persons per coach for a tour at any one time
- Use of a changing room
- Use of a 3G pitch for your session
- A FIFA 11+ warm up and dynamic movement session on the running track. A complete warm-up programme that reduced injuries as well as teaching correct posture and good body control
- A fun-based football activity with an FA licensed coach, designed to be fully bespoke for your team.
- A hydrotherapy session taking you through the same routine as a professional sports team. After some stability and recovery work in the variable depth pool, you will also experience the physiological benefits when using the hot and cold contrast pools
- A selection of St. George’s Park merchandise and souvenirs
- Groups of 12+
- Suitable for anyone aged 12+
- £67.25 per person*
Availability and Booking:
Unfortunately due to unprecedented demand we are unable to take any new experience bookings at this time. Bookings will re-open towards the end of February 2022.
- For Groups of 12 - 16 view available dates here
- For Groups of 17 - 32 view available dates here
- For Groups of 33 - 48 view available dates here
- For Groups of 49 - 64 view available dates here
- For more information or to discuss your individual requirements contact +44 (0) 1283 576200 or email sgpenquiries@TheFA.com
*Subject to availability. All prices include VAT.
Terms, conditions and general information