Perform at St. George’s Park is a world-class sports medicine and human performance facility. They provide facilities and services to all 24 England teams who train at St. George’s Park. They have access to Perform’s cutting edge technologies and elite medical expertise to help them recover after intensive training sessions, improve their fitness and performance and also rehabilitate after injury or surgery.
Although designed for elite athletes, Perform is accessible to all, they work with:
- Individuals who need rehabilitation from injury or surgery
- Individuals who want to improve their overall health and fitness
- All levels of athletes including elite, extreme and enthusiasts
- Individuals and companies for corporate performance
- School groups and teams to nurture sports performance
Perform is about achieving your best performance in life, in work and in sport to help you perform beyond your expectations.
Perform’s hand-picked multidisciplinary teams include sports and exercise medicine physicians, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, podiatrists, nutritionists, Michael Johnson Performance coaches and allied health practitioners.
The leading facilities include:
- Hydrotherapy Suite featuring a Variopool with adjustable floor, a contrast ECB hot/cold spa and an underwater HydroWorx 2000 treadmill
- Human performance lab – with altitude chamber, Wattbikes, body composition analysis, heart rate and GPS monitoring, VO2 testing and a full range of pathology tests
- Functional rehabilitation gym with strength, balance and stability testing equipment
- Strength and conditioning gym featuring specialist Technogym training equipment overlooking the replica Wembley pitch
- 60 metre, three-lane running track with video gait and biomechanical analysis
- Physiotherapy treatment rooms for individual or group treatment
- Doctor consulting rooms
Perform believes that improving human performance is not just about one type of therapy, intervention or technology — it’s about the interaction between them all and a holistic approach that helps ensure optimal outcome. Perform aims to encapsulate this belief through the range of services they offer through their specialist staff and unique facilities.
Perform offers a range of services including:
- Professional and amateur athlete rehabilitation
- Sports team facility hire from £25 per player
- Corporate health screening
- Corporate team performance building packages
- Michael Johnson Performance Coaching
- Sports and exercise medicine
- Physiotherapy, acupuncture and rehabilitation services
- Performance science and biomechanical assessments
- Clinical services including cardiac screening and pathology
- Individual and group Pilates
Click here to access the Perform website for more information
To discuss a tailor-made package, please contact a member of the Perform team on:
+44(0)1283 576333 or at email@example.com