High-performing teams are not only found on the sports field: in today’s competitive work environment people are often pushed to their limits. Perform’s corporate programmes use unique insights from the elite sporting world to power business executives to achieve optimum performance.
Using established elite sports and exercise medicine techniques, Perform’s programmes can inspire great leaders and teams to triumph in any competitive environment and maximise day-to-day performance, manage stress and increase productivity.
Our programmes can be tailored to focus on distinct areas of business but include:
- Perform for Life – Lifestyle and physical performance assessment for senior executives
- Perform for Work – two-day residential corporate performance training with fitness analysis, health & leadership seminars
We also offer three half-day experiences, which are perfect for teams who are undertaking away days, conferences or team meetings on site and want a fun, challenging team experience that will give them long-lasting guidance on improving their physical performance:
- Perform Challenge – fitness and performance testing in the Human Performance Lab, including an Altitude Chamber experience
- Perform Recovery – team yoga or pilates session, followed by a workout in the Hydrotherapy Suite and sports massage
- Perform Sports – outdoor fitness testing with our sports medicine experts and England-style drills on the pitches at St. George’s Park