- Perform signs Michael Johnson Performance deal. Read more
- LMA hosts inaugural European Managers and Coaches Forum at St. George's Park. Read more
- League Managers Association signs partnership with Perform at St. George’s Park. Read more
- England team doctor gives Perform the thumbs up. Read more
- Red Box Design Group scores off the pitch. Read more
- England Coach, Gary Neville, hails the St. George's Park facility as the best he's ever seen. Read more
- FA President The Duke of Cambridge will officially open St. George's Park. Read more
- English football to celebrate on 9 October when St. George's Park officially opens. Read more
July - September:
- Perform at St. George's Park opens to the public. Read more
- Roy Hodgson and Ray Lewington are keen to play a part at The FA's new National Football Centre. Read more
- England's 1966 World Cup hero, Sir Geoff Hurst, lauds St. George's Park. Read more
- The Football Association announces an exciting new partnership with Nike. Read more
- England manager, Roy Hodgson, supports The FA led COACH bursary programme. Read more.
- St. George's Park hosts its first coaching course. Read more.
- Technogym signs exclusive agreement an Official Fitness Equipment Supplier. Read more
January - March:
- University of Liverpool becomes FA Learning’s HE Partner at St. George’s Park. Read more
October - December:
- FA secures BT partnership for St. George’s Park development.
- Spire wins partnership deal with Football Association.