The FA is delighted to partner with the League Managers Association, who operate from St. George's Park.
League Managers Association
The League Managers Association based at St. George's Park is the collective, representative voice of all managers from the Barclays Premier League, the Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet Leagues 1 and 2.
Since its inception in 1992, the LMA has continued to develop its support and service offering to its members and its influence within the game. The LMA has become an integral and respected part of the football industry and as football continues to present new challenges, the LMA will grow and adapt to achieve its aims.
The LMA is privileged to call St. George’s Park home. The world class football and conference facilities enable the LMA to enhance the services it can deliver to both its membership and commercial partners.
The LMA utilises St. George’s Park for its members as a hub for learning and the sharing of ideas.
Case Study 1: Castrol LMA European Managers and Coaches Forum
- Many of England’s and Europe’s top managers are able to come together to discuss the game and help mould it’s development.
- A truly ground breaking forum, placing St. George’s Park and the LMA at the forefront of the game.
Case Study 2: LMA Annual Management Conference
- The LMA develops content using the experiences of our members and relates this to business.
- The LMA’s commercial partners are able to experience and benefit in workshops, seminars and conferences relating football management to business.
- Bespoke activities designed to blend corporate activity with football experiences.