A world-class facility warrants a world-class hotel brand. The FA is delighted to partner with the internationally-respected Hilton Worldwide hotel group.
For the first time in the UK, and forming part of St. George’s Park, Hilton Worldwide is operating two hotels under one roof: a luxury Hilton hotel and a Hampton by Hilton hotel for value-wise guests. This innovative concept provides accommodation options to suit any budget, all backed by the unsurpassed commitment to hospitality for which Hilton Worldwide’s portfolio of brands is globally renowned.
The hotels cater for individual, group or team bookings, major sporting or business conferences and banquets, and provide on-site accommodation for those attending residential courses run by FA Learning. The local corporate market is well catered for by the hotels, which also make excellent bases for short breaks and leisure stays.
Both hotels showcase iconic design of outstanding architectural merit, incorporating sustainable best practice. This encompasses passive climatic features, rainwater harvesting and responsibly-sourced materials. Spaces within both hotels are inviting and inspiring, reflecting the St. George’s Park experience.
In the geographic centre of England, these hotels are ideally located for major conferences, meetings, product launches, AGMs (does this need to be extended to Annual General Meeting?) and incentives. The quality of the destination and its training facilities will appeal to a wide range of national, international, corporate and institutional customers.
Simon Vincent, Area President for Europe at Hilton Worldwide, said: “We are delighted to have opened a Hilton hotel and Hampton by Hilton hotel at St.George’s Park, forming a central part of this new symbol of national sporting excellence. Hilton Worldwide’s mission is to spread the light and warmth of hospitality and this ground-breaking development is a unique addition to our global hotel portfolio.”
Hilton at St. George’s Park
Stylish, innovative and elegant, Hilton at St. George’s Park features:
- 142 air-conditioned guest rooms, comprising:
- 88 spacious Hilton guest rooms with four-point bathrooms
- 43 Hilton executive rooms
- 11 Suites
- 500-seat conference suite (convertible to a 400-seat banqueting hall)
- Dedicated 250-person education/meeting complex featuring:
o Fully-flexible meeting, tutorial and seminar rooms
o Fixed, tiered seating lecture theatre for 90
o State-of-the art equipment for functions of different types and sizes
- State-of-the-art health and fitness facilities with a range of spa services/treatments
- Fine-dining restaurant and separate bar the ‘Crossbar’
- Hilton Executive Floor with rooms, suites and Executive Lounge
- 350 free car parking spaces, shared with the St. George’s Park training facility
Hampton by Hilton at St. George's Park
Offering great quality, superb value and home-from-home comfort, the Hampton by Hilton at St. George’s Park features:
- 86 air-conditioned guest rooms
- 24/7 snack area where you can enjoy a hot beverage, snack or light meal
- Fitness room
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free high-speed internet access
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Free car parking
For more information on Hilton Worldwide click here