St. George’s Park has already welcomed over 50 teams from the Premier League and Football League as well as national and international football teams including Galatasary, Monaco and Steaua Bucharest. St. George's Park has also welcomed other sports to the facility, which has included England Rugby Union, England Rugby League, GB Hockey, British Basketball, Leicestershire Cricket Club, professional golfers and individual athletes.
This easily accessible facility, set in 330-acres of Staffordshire countryside, is the new home for England’s 24 national teams. With 11 outdoor pitches, a full-size indoor 3G pitch, a suite of rehabilitation and sports science areas, an indoor Futsal sports hall and two on-site hotels, St. George’s Park provides world-class facilities for all England teams and a host of other clubs, sports and individual players.
• 12 full size football pitches and a goalkeeping practice and training area
• Five with floodlighting and under soil heating
• Five natural grass pitches
• Four grass/ fibre stitch pitches
• Indoor 3G pitch – full size 105m x 68m Desso I-DNA fibre pitch
• Indoor hall
• Running track
• Training hill
• Sports pavilions
Sports Medicine Centre
Perform at St. George’s Park is a world-class sports medicine, rehabilitation and human performance facility. Included amongst the centre’s cuttingedge facilities and services are:
• Anti-gravity treadmill
• Altitude chamber
• Under-water treadmill
• Hydrotherapy suite
• Strength and conditioning gym
• Biomechanical assessments, applied GPS and heart-rate monitors.
• Bespoke player packages are available and can be provided for any length of time as well as other services
Perform day rates are available and give squads access to the following facilities: strength and conditioning gym, rehabilitation gym, human performance lab, hydrotherapy suite, 60m sprint lanes and physiotherapy rooms.
With two on-site hotels to choose from our innovative concept will provide options to suit any budget. Choose between our Hampton by Hilton hotel which offers a relaxed casual experience for a more budget conscious guest, or the stylish and elegant Hilton Hotel which offers a more luxurious experience for the whole team. Adaptable catering options can be provided to support teams with unprecedented levels of comfort and service.
• Refreshments can be provided throughout the day along with team meeting rooms
• There are plenty of off-site attractions in the surrounding area to build into your itinerary
• More details can be provided on request.
For more information or to discuss your individual requirements please contact:
01283 576200 or