During this session players will develop their understanding of:
- pressing to win the ball back
- playing forward as a priority when they win the ball back
- utilising space to retain possession of the ball.
Transition and forward passing
After you have watched this session, ask yourself the following questions:
- How would you adapt or tweak the practice to make it appropriate to your own players?
- What additional challenges could you set to make the practice easier or harder for individuals or your group?