During this session players will develop their understanding of:
- basic goalkeeping techniques to protect the goal
- a goalkeeper’s attitude: blocking; diving; protecting
- distribution skills and how to build the attack
- the goalkeeper’s role as part of the team.
Multiple goal games
After you have watched this session, ask yourself the following questions:
- How would you adapt or tweak the practice to make it appropriate to your own players?
- What additional challenges could you set to make the practice easier or harder for individuals or your group?