To get started, just open a PayPal business account for your club by following the steps below and following the account set-up steps. Also watch our video above and download the guide to see everything the new payments system has to offer.
1) Log-on to the Whole Game System (WGS) as normal;
2) Click on the new Matchday/PayPal tab;
3) Once there, create a ‘PayPal business account’;
4) Finally, watch our specific, FA-produced ‘how to’ videos which you’ll find on the payments portal;
5) On the payment portal there will be a number of helpful how to video guides to make it easy to set up your club these include:
- How to set up a match fee
- How to set up an annual club (season) payment
- How to discount or exempt a player from match fee payment
- How to use reporting
- What your team manager(s) needs to do
- FAQs on using the system
That’s it – you’re ready to collect fees online and free up your valuable time.