Online Safeguarding Service
Improved online service now available for welfare officers
The service is accessed through your Local County FA website and includes the following new tools:
- Receive updates from the Equality & Children Protection (ECP) department via the Safeguarding page
- View the CRC (Criminal Record Check) and SCW Certificate via the Club Status screen
- Filter records by CRC Status (Accepted, In Progress or Not Started)
- Remove individuals who are no longer involved with the club
- Add Individuals missing from the club records
- Print the Safeguarding records of individuals at the club
- View the Safeguarding profile of an individual by clicking on an individual’s FAN via the Club Status page.
- This includes their CRC, SCW and WOW records along with the contact details we have on record.
The service is available to all volunteer Club and Youth League Welfare Officers only.
We hope that you find the new tools beneficially in your important role within affiliated football. Please help us to help you keep your records up to date by removing individuals no longer at your club.
To get started download the Online Safeguarding Service resource document below and then contact your Local County FA