Ten tasty morsels of information on England Under-21s' game with Finland
Finland v England
UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2013-15
Qualifying Group One
5pm, Monday 9 September 2013
Gareth Southgate's England Under-21 side are back in action on Monday afternoon as they face Finland in their second Euro qualifier.
After starting their campaign off with a win against Moldova on home soil last week, the Three Lions are in Tampere for this game and it is a fixture that throws up some interesting facts and figures.
Check out our 10 nuggets of knowledge ahead of Monday's game.
1. England Under-21s’ record victory - 8-1 at Hull in 1977 - came against Finland
2. England Under-21s have won five and drawn one of their seven matches against Finland
3. England Under-21s’ last match with Finland was a 2-1 win in the Euro 2009 finals in Sweden
4. Shola Ameobi scored twice in England Under-21s’ last home match with Finland, a 4-0 win at Barnsley in 2001
5. Sammy Lee was the England Under-21s’ caretaker manager for the away match in Finland in 2000
6. England Under-21s have not played in Finland for 13 years
7. Finland have only qualified for one Euro finals, reaching Euro 2009 after beating Austria in the play-offs
8. Finland finished fourth out of six in their qualifying group for the Euro 2013 finals in Israel
9. In the qualifiers for Euro 2015 Finland beat Wales 5-1 in Bangor
10. Finland U21 goalkeeper Jesse Joronen plays for Fulham