Want to train at St. George’s Park?
St. George’s Park will open in late summer 2012 and bookings are now being taken for use by football clubs, Sporting groups, schools, corporate away days, business training and visiting athletes.
Football clubs from professional teams wanting somewhere to stay and train prior to an away match, to grassroots teams wanting to have a pre-season break or annual tournament, at St George’s park you will find world class state-of-the-art facilities.
As well as being the new training base for the 24 England football teams and the new home of FA Learning and the League Managers Association, it will feature a 4* Hilton hotel and 3* Hampton by Hilton hotel. There are eleven outdoor pitches, a full-size indoor pitch, gymnasium, health club and spa and it will incorporate an integrated sports medicine centre, run in conjunction with Perform, part of Spire Healthcare.
Perform at St. George’s Park will be an internationally-renowned centre of excellence for sports and exercise medicine, performance science, injury rehabilitation and strength and conditioning. State-of-the-art equipment and top-class clinicians will help individuals and teams – including athletes and those from the corporate world - maximise their potential and achieve optimum performance.
FA Learning will run coaching courses from St. George’s Park from late summer and more details can be found here.
We know everyone will require a bespoke package that works for you but we’ve highlighted some of the generic packages we can offer.
- 3* Hampton by Hilton bedrooms
- Meeting / Training Room with TV / DVD /Flipcharts
- Chill out / Leisure Room/ Games /Table Tennis/Fussball /Darts
- Use of the Gym and Perform medical suite including physiotherapy rooms
- State of the art Changing Rooms whilst training along with separate changing facilties for coaches.
- Hot refreshments, water, breakfast bars, cereal
- Use of outdoor grass pitches or floodlit pitch with changing pavilion
- Private dining room for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Kit laundry service daily
Corporate Football Tournament
- Use of outdoor grass pitch or 3G pitch
- Team Changing Room
- Fun football activities
- Matches to support your requirements
- Penalty shoot-out
- Provision of referee
- Trophy presentation
- Filming and DVD to take home
- Team photograph
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified coaches to support your event
- Hot refreshments and water
All packages are tailored for your specific club or corporate needs. Bookings are now being taken for team stays, conferences, events and corporate away days at St. George’s Park.
Call our booking team on 01283 575775 or e-mail sgpenquiries@TheFA.com to discuss your requirements.