Aged 16 -24? Involved in Football? Need extra funding to deliver a project? The Football Legacy Fund could be for you.
The Football Legacy Fund is an initiative created by The FA National Youth Council to provide opportunities for young people to take ownership of a project in order to increase or sustain participation in football within their club, school, college, university or community.
Successful applicants will be supported by a member(s) of The FA Youth Council, who will assist you in the delivery of your project.
Benefits to applying are:-
o Between £200 and £400 in funding.
o Planning support from a designated FA National Youth Council representative.
o Article on www.TheFA.com showcasing your successful project.
o Honoured on the Football Legacy Fund online ‘Wall of Fame’.
o £50 Umbro vouchers for each project lead.
o One selected project will be presented with the ‘Football Legacy Fund’ award at The FA Football Futures Recognition Awards in October 2012 at Wembley Stadium.
o The opportunity to develop football in your community.
If you meet the criteria below, please click here to apply online or e-mail FootballLegacyFund@TheFA.com for more information.
To keep up to date with news from The FA Youth Council, follow us on Twitter @TheFaNYC or find us on Facebook under FA Football Futures
• Project lead must be aged 16 – 24.
• Project must support growth and retention of players (aged 5 – 24) and/or volunteers (aged 14 – 24).
• Project must be lead / driven by young people for young people.
• Applications must have an adult reference.
• Projects must have a clear legacy.
• Projects must be delivered by 31 August 2012.
• Applicants can apply for between £200 – £400 in funding through the Football Legacy Fund.
• Projects can be new or can be to sustain an ongoing programme or team.
• Applicants must commit to completing a FLF monitoring project plan / checklist.
• Applicants must commit to completing post project feedback forms and news article(s).
• Evidence must be provided that there is a need/demand for the project.
• Applicants must provide clear and detailed project budget plan.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact FootballLegacyFund@TheFA.com